From Georg Datterl <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: Placing the minus sign(-) to the RIGHT side of the number
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 14:46:31 GMT
Hi Jeff,

If your problem is a simple format-number problem, maybe your are missing a , in the second
definition.

If you need the - after the number, I'd guess the only way is to fake it. Either by using
two columns, one with the numbers, the other with the sign, or by adding a right padding in
blocks with positive numbers. I don't think you can tell fop to align blocks not based on
their border but on a part of their content.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl