From Georg Datterl <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: Table with spanned-row-header in 2 columned region-body
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 15:05:38 GMT
Hi Adam,

In that case the TH1 could be block of its own, spanning both columns, printed once in front
of the table. No problem. I don't know why I didn't think of that before. So, your page would
basically look like:
<header>
                <marker area />
</header>
<rest of table starting on previous page/>
<marker content with TH1 for this table/>
<block keep-with-next="always">
<content of TH1 for next table/>
</block>
<content of next table>
<probably a page break somewhere in here.../>
<marker content with TH1 for this table/>

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl