From Georg Datterl <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: Table with spanned-row-header in 2 columned region-body
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 08:50:35 GMT
Hi Adam,

Without producing a working version by myself:

I'd make the marker retrieve-marker look forward, not back. It should print "the next available
marker".
The marker itself I would put at the end of the table. And inside the table, not outside in
a block of its own.
As you found out on the first page, what if a table starts at a page? In that case you can
put an empty marker in the block which is responsible for the header between tables. If the
table starts at a new page, the first marker found is the empty marker and no second headline
is printed. Disadvantage: When scrolling through the pages, the upper end of the printed area
jumps. If you want to avoid THAT too, we would have to think about a totally different solution,
I guess.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------