From Georg Datterl <georg.datt...@geneon.de>
Subject AW: Page numbers
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:32:23 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Sure. Untried, but should work: "last-page" is just called "last-page" for convenience. Each
invoice (=page-sequence) can have one last block with a name like "last-page<invoiceCounter"
and a footer of "Page <fo:page-number/> of <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="last-page<invoiceCounter>"/>

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl