From Skhay <khann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP finds a specific font only once
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 16:13:01 GMT

Hi,

Even i am facing a similar issue, where i have copied the .conf file in my
local drive and renamed as userconfig.xml and also copied verdana.xml and
verdana.ttf file in the same location.

Also added the following in fonts tag in userconfig.xml:

While executing it, error is thrown saying

"Missing metrics-version attribute - please regenerate the font metrics file
with a more recent version of FOP."

So i am trying to run the following command to generate the metrics file:

java -cp
build/fop.jar;lib/avalon-framework-4.2.0.jar;lib/xml-apis-1.3.04.jar;lib/xercesImpl-2.7.1.jar;lib/xalan-2.7.0.jar;lib/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;lib/commons-io-1.3.1.jar;lib/xmlgraphics-commons-1.3.1.jar;lib/serializer-2.7.0.jar

org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader C:\Fonts\VERDANA.TTF
C:\Fonts\verdana.xml

Iam getting error in command prompt as Class path specification required and
'build' is not recognised.

Can some one help me with this so that i can use the custom font Verdana in
the PDF?

Regards
Skhay