From Dennis van Zoerlandt <dvzoerla...@vanboxtel.nl>
Subject Re: FOP 1.0: images fail to render
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:00:17 GMT

I am running the application under root (uid 0). I tested it a minute ago
with a newly created non-root user in its own newly created group, but it
got the same result. The log files also reported no different messages.

Your hint about batik-all-1.7.jar I tried also. I formerly used batik-1.7
already, but then with all included Batik libraries one by one in my IDE
(Eclipse). Now I use the all-in-one library, but with no changes in result.
I tried this before and after the change of the user id under which the
application is running.

I already used xmlgraphics-commons-1.4.jar, so that's already right.

Regards,
Dennis