From Dennis van Zoerlandt <dvzoerla...@vanboxtel.nl>
Subject Re: FOP 1.0: images fail to render
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:19:58 GMT

Hi Pete,

I created a short effective example file set consisting of
- a XML file with only a header and a default set of application parameters
inside a comment block
- a XSL-FO file created with Metafocus DigiForms with only the most basic
lay-out and a graphic file.
- a BMP file created with Paint.

I uploaded these with this post.

For your information, I use the PDF renderer in FOP.

Regards,
Dennis

http://old.nabble.com/file/p29726729/fop-test.xml fop-test.xml
http://old.nabble.com/file/p29726729/fop-test.xfo fop-test.xfo