From Matthias Reischenbacher <matthias8...@gmx.at>
Subject Incorrect hyphenation of Polish language
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 22:08:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm having problems with hyphenation of text in polish language. A
polish translator checked a 200 pages PDF file generated by FOP and
found over 30 hyphenation errors.

I double checked if the language attribute was correctly set on the
fo:root element.

Is it possible that the hyphenation pattern is just wrong in some cases?
If that's the case, are there any other hyphenation patterns that can be
used (including commercial ones)?

I attached a screenshot of one hyphenation error. I can also create a
sample fo file containing all errors if it helps.

Thanks & Regards,
Matthias Reischenbacher