From Adam Kovacs <a.kov...@i-docs.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: Table with spanned-row-header in 2 columned region-body
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 09:34:28 GMT
Hi Georg!

 I would like to say thanks again!
The idea with the markers saved my day!

I attache the solution I found, if somebody is interested in it.

Greetings!

Adam
Using FOP 1.0

On 02.09.2010, at 10:50, Georg Datterl wrote:

> Hi Adam,
>
> Without producing a working version by myself:
>
> I’d make the marker retrieve-marker look forward, not back. It should print “the
next available marker”.
> The marker itself I would put at the end of the table. And inside the table, not outside
in a block of its own.
> As you found out on the first page, what if a table starts at a page? In that case you
can put an empty marker in the block which is responsible for the header between tables. If
the table starts at a new page, the first marker found is the empty marker and no second headline
is printed. Disadvantage: When scrolling through the pages, the upper end of the printed area
jumps. If you want to avoid THAT too, we would have to think about a totally different solution,
I guess.