From "Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject RE: AW: AW: Table with spanned-row-header in 2 columned region-body
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 15:03:15 GMT
If the header doesn't span properly over the columns of the table it goes with, could you just
put it in it's own table, and use one of the block keep properties to make it look like one
table?

________________________________

From: Adam Kovacs [mailto:a.kovacs@i-docs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 10:59 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: AW: AW: Table with spanned-row-header in 2 columned region-body

Hi Georg,

 I would need the second table to start on the same page.... and of course also with TH1 header....

Thanks again!

Adam

	Hi Adam,

	Markers are your friends in that case. Basically your header contains a marker area which
knows of an id. When the page is generated, the header looks for the next (or last, or first)
marker content in the page to pull into the area. You put your marker content at the end of
the table so the marker area always finds the correct content for the first table on the page.
This works perfectly.

	Only problem: If your table ends on a page and a new table starts at the same page. In that
case the new table would miss its first TH1. If that's the case for your pdf, I have to forward
you to the real experts.  Otherwise, I forward you to fo:marker and its documentation.

	Regards,

	Georg Datterl

	------ Kontakt ------

	Georg Datterl