From "Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject RE: Printing a Different LAST PAGE
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 13:23:37 GMT
That would depend on your XML and XSL, how you're printing it and where
you need to check for last page.
To mark the last page, just put this dummy block in your XSL:
               </xsl:for-each>
               <fo:block>
                    <xsl:attribute name="id">last-page</xsl:attribute>
                    <xsl:attribute
name="position">absolute</xsl:attribute>
                    <xsl:attribute name="left">0</xsl:attribute>
                    <xsl:attribute name="top">0</xsl:attribute>
                    <xsl:attribute name="width">0</xsl:attribute>
                    <xsl:attribute name="height">0</xsl:attribute>
               </fo:block>
          </fo:flow>
     </fo:page-sequence>
</fo:root>

Then if you're checking for last page in your XSL processing just get
the value of that page you just tagged.
<fo:page-number-citation ref-id="last-page"/>

If you're coding the summary into the XML, just put a tag over it like
<SUMMARY> and put a separate process instruction after the loop.
<xsl:for-each select="INVOICE_DATA">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="."/>
</xsl:for-each>