From "Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject Manifest
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 15:04:41 GMT
I'm trying to add files to a jar, like it says here:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/fonts.html

FOP will also auto-detect fonts which are available in the classpath, if
they are described as "application/x-font" in the MANIFEST.MF file.

Do I just have to pull my manifest.mf file into my project and copy that
text in for each file to include, or is there a better way to modify the
manifest?
I'd like a gui editor where I can just select files to add and select
file type and let it write this for me to make sure it's right.
I'm using Eclipse to maintain the java programs.