From "Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject RE: Custom font issue
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 18:18:08 GMT
This web site explains how to reference fonts.
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/fonts.html
What syntax are you using in your config file to reference the fonts?
What type of fonts are they?
Do you have metrics files?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ali Naqi [mailto:ali.naqi@coeus-solutions.de]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 2:09 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Custom font issue

what i am trying to say is that custom fonts load fine when we specify
-c $fop-config-path, however when we do this a single file takes 300mb
and over 30 seconds.

while debugging this we tried to convert with default option ie no
config path. Simple fop input.fo ouput.pdf. it works like a charm except
that it didnt load our custom fonts.

so we tried to put config in system wide path, modified config to load
custom fonts explicitly etc. Nothing works... and i have lost 15% of my
hair in the process.

Hope this helps in some / any pointers in any direction !!

Thanks
Ali

Sent from my iPhone