From "Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject RE: xsl fo errors and line numbers
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 19:45:25 GMT
There are no line numbers.  I use embedded code for my translations
which uses an XML file and an XSL file.  I don't normally see the FO
code.  I tried changing the parameters to produce FO code and it got a
text file with one continuous line of text.

-----Original Message-----
From: thandana [mailto:ratna.rdd@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 3:41 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: xsl fo errors and line numbers

Hi All,
 Any help is greatly appreciated. I am using Apache Xalan 2.7.1, FOP .95
to generate pdf docs. The only issue is when i have an error in xsl-fo
document, i am not seeing line numbers in the error message. What should
be done to get the exact line # in xsl-fo document that is causing the
error?

I am using code like this but no use.

transformFactoryInstance.setAttribute(TransformerFactoryImpl.FEATURE_SOU
RCE_LOCATION,
Boolean.TRUE);

Thanks
Rathana.