From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Heading Styles
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 11:17:34 GMT
Dmitro Zakotey wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to be able to export html containing h1, h2, etc headings to RTF
> format file, where each html heading will be imported as corresponding
> heading style, so that it will be possible to generate a table of
> contents for such a document in Word. Is it possible?

Why did you post the same mail 6 times to the mailing list? Please take
more care when posting to the list as 6 duplicate e-mails creates quite
a lot of noise for the list subscribers to sift through.

FOP doesn't convert HTML to RTF. I believe there are some XSLT
stylesheets in existence that convert HTML+CSS to XSL-FO and then you
can use FOP to generate RTF from there. However, heading information
would not be maintained as XSL-FO doesn't have a concept of headings.
The closest thing would be the role attribute which is used to mark up
headings in Tagged PDF. I don't believe the RTF renderer uses the role
attribute so you are out of luck I'm afraid.

Chris