From "Steffanina, Jeff" <Jeff.Steffan...@marriott.com>
Subject RE: Page numbers
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:40:56 GMT
Georg,
I made the change you suggested as follows:
    <fo:block font-size="9pt" text-align="left">
       Page <fo:page-number/> of <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="last-page<invoiceCounter>"/>
    </fo:block>
   <fo:block id="last-page<invoiceCounter>">
   </fo:block>

Here is the error:
[Fatal Error] cy.xsl:199:76: The value of attribute "ref-id" associated with an element type
"fo:page-number-citation" must not contain the '<' character.
file:///CY/JLS/./java/cy.xsl; Line #199; Column #76; org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The value
of attribute "ref-id" associated with an element type "fo:page-number-citation" must not contain
the '<' character.

Jeff Steffanina
Marriott International
FOSSE Development,  Bethesda, MD
(301)380-2047
jeff.steffanina@marriott.com
Marriott Technology: Shaping and Enabling Our Business
above-property solutions § agile designs § personalized connectivity
    This communication contains information from Marriott International, Inc. that may be
confidential. Except for personal use by the intended recipient, or as expressly authorized
by the sender, any person who receives this information is prohibited from disclosing, copying,
distributing, and/or using it. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
delete it and all copies, and promptly notify the sender. Nothing in this communication is
intended as an electronic signature under applicable law.