From Adam Kovacs <a.kov...@i-docs.com>
Subject Re: AW: Table with spanned-row-header in 2 columned region-body
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 14:23:00 GMT
Hi Georg!

Thanks for your answer... Im exactly looking after workaround-ideas like this!

The problem is that I have lets say 3 Tables with the same content type but exactly this "spanned"
header different..
I dont know how long these tables are.
It can happen that the 1. table is 3 pages the 2. is 2 pages and the 3. is 20 pages...
(Imagine it like Tables: "Videos" "Photos" "Music" and content like "title" "author" "date")

So I think the page-header is no option.
Or is there a way to set it dynamically?

Thanks!!

Adam

On 01.09.2010, at 16:00, Georg Datterl wrote:

> Hi Adam,
>
> I don’t think that’s possible, because logically your table has only one column and
therefore the TH1 could only span one column. But: What if you put the TH1 into the page header
and let it span there?

> Regards,
>
> Georg Datterl
>
> ------ Kontakt ------