Hi Adam,

Without producing a working version by myself:

I’d make the marker retrieve-marker look forward, not back. It should print “the next available marker”.

The marker itself I would put at the end of the table. And inside the table, not outside in a block of its own.

As you found out on the first page, what if a table starts at a page? In that case you can put an empty marker in the block which is responsible for the header between tables. If the table starts at a new page, the first marker found is the empty marker and no second headline is printed. Disadvantage: When scrolling through the pages, the upper end of the printed area jumps. If you want to avoid THAT too, we would have to think about a totally different solution, I guess.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl