Hi Georg!

 thanks a lot for the great ideas!
Markers are really my friends... unfortunately I don't know how to use them correct in my situation.

I cant get the right header to the right page. It must be the configuration of the: retrieve-marker...
(I tried any combination I could...)
     <fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="tableHeader"
               retrieve-position="first-including-carryover"
               retrieve-boundary="page"/>

I attached my current result. The problems are:
- 1. page there should be no marker...
- 2. page should be red and not blue...
- 3. page blue header missing....

If you can tell me how to use the retrieve marker in this situation it would solve my problem!
Thanks a lot in advance!!!

(attched are again XSL/FO and PDF)