From Everson Rogério <everso...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: Problems with JPSForPrinting.java (PCL)
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 13:54:06 GMT

Hi Group,

After some testing with PCL generated by FOP 0.20.5, I saw that this file does not have command
of the PCL reset (<Esc> E) at the beginning of the file.

Why is the FOP 0.20.5 does not generate the PCL with this command?

Any ideas?

Note: With FOP 1.0 the command PCL (<Esc>E) is include in the file.

Thanks
Everson