From "Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>
Subject RE: FOP font warning invalid
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:42:35 GMT
font-weight="demibold"
doesn't give me a font replace message, and doesn't print bold.
700 = bold?
600 = ?
Is there an official keyword list?

________________________________

From: Rob Sargent [mailto:rsargent@xmission.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 11:53 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: FOP font warning invalid

700=bold, iirc, and you only have demi-bold?

On 09/13/2011 09:40 AM, Eric Douglas wrote:

	FOP spits out warning messages on the transform.

	Sep 13, 2011 11:32:54 AM
org.apache.fop.events.LoggingEventListener processEvent
	WARNING: Font "Lucida Sans Typewriter,normal,700" not found.
Substituting with "Lucida Sans Typewriter,normal,600".

	I never told it to use 700.  My FO file just has
font-weight="bold".
	Is there a simple fix for this or do I just have to save the
font's actual weight where I'm loading in my custom fonts and replace
the word bold?