From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: FOP not properly working in UNIX environment
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2011 10:32:15 GMT
Am 11.11.2011 23:41, schrieb Gabriele Falace:
> This servlet works fine in a Windows environment, but when the web app is
> deployed in a Unix environment I get the following error.
> It looks like FOP needs some graphics library but it fails to found them.

FOP indeed uses some Java classes which are typically not available on
servers without a graphics environment. This can be resolved by running
the JVM in headless mode, usually by adding -Djava.awt.headless=true
to the JVM command line. Search the web for how to start Weblogic this
way.

J.Pietschmann