From Ivan Ristic <ivan.ris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Orphan control for headings
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 09:11:51 GMT
Stefan,

If I remember correctly, moving all <indexterm> instances into their
corresponding <title> instances should do the trick. Like this:

<section id="mcm-install-cluster-creating">
      <title>Creating a MySQL Cluster with &mcm;
      <indexterm>
        <primary>clusters</primary>
        <secondary>creating</secondary>
      </indexterm>
      </title>
      <para>
        In this section, we discuss the procedure for using &mcm;

Ivan Ristić