From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: Special footer on the last-but-one page of the document, regardless of page-sequence
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:50:05 GMT
Hi Jose,

Whate about something like that:

<fo:page-sequence-master master-name="mySeqMaster">
    <fo:conditional-page-master-reference
        master-reference="lastMaster" page-position="last"/>
    <fo:conditional-page-master-reference
        master-reference="oddMaster" odd-or-even="odd"/>
    <fo:conditional-page-master-reference
        master-reference="otherMaster"/>
</fo:page-sequence-master>

Each simple-page-master having a different static content.
Note: the order of fo:conditional-page-master-reference gives respective
priorities.