From Bonekrusher <djs...@yahoo.com>
Subject FOP- Trunk - Duplicate LayoutManagers for class
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 14:43:35 GMT
Hi,

I am receiving the below error using table-markers in the trunk. Usually
when I receive an error, I will try to cut the FO down to the page sequence
and then cut it down to the block to isolate the error. In this case, I the
FO file is large. When I think I have the table/block, the error does not
occur. When the FO is created, my xslt stylesheet does not indent the xml.
When I run the FO with no-indent, I do not get the error. When I
"pretty-print" or indent the FO, the error occurs.

Trying to narrow this down to a working sample for you to reproduce the
error is proving difficult. I will continue to try to get a repo, but in the
mean while can someone give me a little more info on the error if possible.

Exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Duplicate LayoutManagers for class class
org.ap
ache.fop.fo.flow.RetrieveTableMarker found, only one may be declared.

Thx