From Rob Sargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: Inter-cell lines no longer "spurious" pdf viewer problem?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 22:10:12 GMT
I have no intention of circumventing normal processes, though I'm
surprised that your recommended first communique is to submit a bug
rather than pose a question. Is this the general consensus?

I don't know if there is a bug - there wasn't a year ago.  Some
behaviour seems to have changed since Feb. 2011 - it could be the
print-shop.  I'm just asking if anyone on the list, including but not
limited to the developers, has any insight into the matter.

rjs