From Rob Sargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: Inter-cell lines no longer "spurious" pdf viewer problem?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 22:25:28 GMT
As you saw in the referenced original thread, the problem was in the
viewer (Evince in particular). Now it appears that some (only the outter
edge) of the spurious lines have made it to the printed page, where as
before the did not. There is an fo producing the table in question
however our ultimate produce gets additional bleed colouration prior to
production printing.  I'm just hoping this rings a bell for another
user, or someone familiar with the end game of printing from pdf.

rjs