From Rob Sargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: text on even pages, images on odd pages
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 14:12:32 GMT
This is entirely do-able.

Define two page masters. left-master has normal region-body and will get
all the text. right-master will have zero-length region-body and
region-before consumes entire page length.  All your images go into
static-content. You may want a first-page master for special things on
each section of the manual.

make a repeating page layout sequence of left-master, right-master,
using even/odd as needed.

Expect to have fun with text which doesn't have matching images; text
only on the last page;