From Rob Sargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: text on even pages, images on odd pages
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 17:28:00 GMT
You can dynamically size the region-body and region-before of the
right-page master if you have any information on page layout from the
incoming xml - ie. if it's known or knowable that the upcoming
right-page has a single image with text.  This can be accomplished if
the app capturing the printable information also collects information
about image count (how much of the page is required) and placement.

What does your incoming data look like?