From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP- Trunk - Duplicate LayoutManagers for class
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 22:49:39 GMT

Can you provide an example? I just tried to put an inline inside a
marker the way you describe and there were no problems. You also say
this only happens after you pretty print but my example is already
pretty printed. So there must be something else going on. So if you
provide your example I will take a look.