From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: Need help to get Arabic working with FOP
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 01:06:10 GMT
p.s. attached is an example I just ran through fop 1.1 using Lateef and
Scheherazade fonts

btw, your problem might be that you aren't specifying the correct font
names; note that the font family name does not necessarily correspond to
the font file name; in this example, the correct family names are "Lateef"
and "Scheherazade"