From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: Inter-cell lines no longer "spurious" pdf viewer problem?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 17:58:03 GMT
Rob, I'm sure you realize nobody can respond to such a query unless they
can read your mind to learn the input you used and the output you are
seeing. Since such skills are hard to come by, I'd suggest you *always*
provide sample input and output files when asking such a question. We devs
are very few in number and you absolutely *must* do everything possible to
help us determine the source of a problem. There is a well defined process
here: submit a bug report with a reduced (maximally minimal) input file and
an output file. Absent this, don't expect any response.

G.