From Robert Meyer <rme...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: Printed blank page when running example class ExampleFO2JPSPrint.java
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 14:04:26 GMT
Hi,

I have just tried the example and managed to get it to print fine.

Are you sure you have all the necessary jars in your classpath? I created a small eclipse
project and ran with the following jars to get it to work:

avalon-framework-4.2.0.jar
batik-all-1.7.jar
commons-io-1.3.1.jar
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
fop.jar
xmlgraphics-commons-1.4svn.jar

If you find you already have those referenced, do you get any messages / errors on the command
line when printing?

Regards,

Robert Meyer