From "Simon Steiner" <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: FOP 1.1 Processor Not Responding
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 13:12:48 GMT
Hi,

Does it hang if you use file paths rather than urls:

<fo:external-graphic src="file.jpg"/>

Thanks

From: Neeraj [mailto:neerajiiita@gmail.com]
Sent: 01 February 2013 04:14
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: FOP 1.1 Processor Not Responding

Hi,

I am using FOP 1.1 RC1 through command line tool.

I am using three images (Two BMP and one JPG), generated through
MS-Paintbrush. When i am trying to render these images in PDF using
fo:external-graphic in a block. FOP hangs and does not respond back.

Please find attached file for the same.

Images - logo.jpg, MapG.bmp, LegendG.bmp

FO file - image.fo

Config file - using a default config

Command line: fop -fo image.fo -c fop.xconf -pdf out.pdf

Please let me know that why FOP is not working for this particular
combination.

Let me know if you need anymore input.

Thanks

Neeraj