From Rob Sargent <rsarg...@xmission.com>
Subject Re: How get fixed width for inline FO ?
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 03:56:20 GMT

No sure why the width isn't set on the containing block, with a two
column table for the data presented

Or a column definition for the entire page master if that's more
appropriate.

You might be able to do this with just a list if you can set the label
to be your first datum but the width will definitely have to come from
the containing block.

         <fo:list-item margin-left="{$bullet-offset}"
keep-with-next="{$keeper}">
           <fo:list-item-label end-indent="label-end()">
             <fo:block font-family="ITCStoneSerifCom-Medium"
font-weight="normal" font-style="normal">
               <xsl:value-of select="$bullet-char"/><!-- YOUR
first-column-data HERE -->
             </fo:block>
           </fo:list-item-label>
           <xsl:call-template name="bullet-text"/> <!-- YOUR IN_LINE
HERE -->
         </fo:list-item>