From Neeraj <neerajii...@gmail.com>
Subject FOP 1.1 - Unable to break line in PDF
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:04:22 GMT
Hi,

I have a xml file which is having some text with line break. After
generating  PDF i am loosing the line break. I tried different
combinations but it is not working.

Actually after generating XSL-FO file, i checked it is not having line break.

I tried for char '&#xA;' and added a fo-block for line break. but not
able to find this char in string.

linefeed-treatment="preserve" is also used.

I am posting all files, including PDF, FO-Output and XSL file.

Actually this all working when Line1 and Line2 are inside title tag.

<Books>
  <Book>
    <Title>
Line 1