From <markus.sticker.e...@zf.com>
Subject AW: Table in ListItemBody Error
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:38:04 GMT
Sorry but it seems that the rtf is empty.

Von: Sticker Markus EXT FRD EPOS
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013 13:54
An: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Betreff: Table in ListItemBody Error

Hi,

tried to have a table in a List but like in the PDF.

But I've got the table under the list. This is cause by
the class RtfElement maybe. Because if the function
getChildren is called the table is returned after the ListItems.

Maybe somebody has an explanation for me why this is done in
this way.

Oh, by the way I fixed the List Numbering Issue.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards

Markus Sticker
Technik ZF-Konzern/Operations and Technology ZF Group
Infrastruktur/Infrastructure (OTEP4)

ZF Friedrichshafen AG
88038 Friedrichshafen, Deutschland/Germany
Telefon/Phone  +49 7541 77-7644, Telefax/Fax  +49 7541 77-907644
Markus.Sticker.epos@zf.com

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Giorgio Behr
Vorstand/Board of Management: Dr. Stefan Sommer (Vorsitzender/CEO), Dr. Konstantin Sauer,
Dr. Peter Ottenbruch, Jürgen Holeksa, Dr. Gerhard Wagner, Reinhard Buhl, Rolf Lutz, Wilhelm
Rehm

Sitz/Headquarters: Friedrichshafen
Handelsregistereintrag Amtsgericht Ulm HRB 630206/Trade register of the municipal court of
Ulm HRB 630206