From <markus.sticker.e...@zf.com>
Subject AW: AW: Hyphenation
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:28:51 GMT
Hi Robert,

I've got some more cases with the hyphenation issue.

So, is it possible to extent the hyphenation patch with things like
"0xFFFFFFFF" and identifierers with numbers used like
characters (R2D2_C3PO or TAB2D_3_260) . I also get problems with

things like abc_dfe_RTF_XYZ() or GET_MILEAGE_FROM_NAB() . The

brackets at the end seems to produce some nonhypenated strings.

So maybe it is possible to have something like a emergency hyphenating,
so
it beaks if the lineOverflows event will be thrown.

Original:

 TAB_1892

Result:

  TAB-