From nels <nbhc...@gmail.com>
Subject Repeating elements within repeating elements
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:00:18 GMT
Sorry if I am using the wrong terminology and correct me if it is wrong.
I am producing a PDF from an XML document using my own XSLFO style sheet.
The XML document can contain many NOTEs and each can contain many
CHARGEITEMs. The resultant PDF generated only contains the first CHARGEITEM.
This sample contains two NOTEs, the first has one CHARGEITEM the second has
two.
sample.xml <http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n38157/sample.xml>
sample.xsl <http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n38157/sample.xsl>
sample.pdf <http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n38157/sample.pdf>
Three files attached are the XML, XSLFO and output PDF. Any help or advice
greatly appreciated.

-----
just starting out with FOP - don't hurt me!