From nels <nbhc...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Repeating elements within repeating elements
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 12:52:51 GMT
You're a star. I did define such a template before but it didn't display any
of the CHARGEITEMs so took it out. I see now that yours includes this line:
   		<xsl:apply-templates/>
And it seems as if it is this that makes it magically show all iterations.
Incidentally the fields QTY, DESC, PLTS and CLASS are repeating for each
CHARGEITEM and if I wanted to suppress the 2nd and successive occurrences
would it be trivial to do?

-----
just starting out with FOP - don't hurt me!