From Jesse <sch...@schaafnet.com>
Subject wrapping
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 03:25:15 GMT
I am using FOP XSLT 1.0. I am using it to create a PDF. I have a table ,
row, cell and inside the cell I have something like this :
<fo:block>
<fo:inline> text text text </fo:inline> <fo:inline font-weight="bold">
extended text </fo:inline>
</fo:block>

My intent is to write out the first section of text followed by extended
text in bold font. This works fine but the second the extended text is
written out starts on thenext
<http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem#>line(i.e like a carriage return). I
need this text to continue on the same line until it reaches the end of
the cell and then wrap. I was expecting this to happen with the sample
above but unfortunately is drops to the next line every time. From there
it wraps appropriately. Any ideas??