From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: referencing fonts in pdf and embedding them in pdf-a with one fop.xconf
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 23:51:22 GMT

Why is it important to have just one config file?

When generating PDF FOP subsets TTF by default, unless the fonts are
explicitly referenced (in which case references them) or
embed-mode="full" is specified (in which case they are fully embedded).
Type1 fonts on the other hand are fully embedded be default (subset
embedding for Type1 is not supported yet).

So, yes, you need to config files to achieve what you want. Otherwise
you get referencing.