From Bonekrusher <djs...@yahoo.com>
Subject RTF - Only simple-page-masters are supported on page-sequences
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 10:15:44 GMT
Hi,

I had a customer yesterday request a RTF version of a document rather than a
PDF. When I ran my FO through the Latest nightly trunk snapshot, I received
this error.

"Only simple-page-masters are supported on page-sequences. Using default
simple-page-master from page-sequence-master "warning-recto-verso-document".
(See position 1402:42)
Exception
org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException
java.lang.NullPointerException"

I know this use to work in older version of FOP. Is this a bug or was this
disabled?

Thanks

Phil