From drevivo <drev...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Implementing Change bars
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 13:07:25 GMT
Thanks for the quick response.
what element are these attributes getting set on?
I have nested fo:blocks that have margins, and I need the change bar to always be in the same
location in the page margin (right or left side depending on even or odd page)

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 05:48:44 -0700
From: ml-node+s1065347n38718h37@n5.nabble.com
To: drevivo@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Implementing Change bars

	I have been able to use the following with XSLT to render change bars with much success:

<fo:block>
<xsl:call-template name="rev.bar"/>

<xsl:template name="rev.bar">
                <xsl:if test="(matches($changetype, 'changed') or matches($changetype,
'revised') or matches($changetype, 'revised-pending') or matches($changetype, 'modify')) and
not(matches($changetype, 'new'))">

                        <xsl:attribute name="border-end-color">black</xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:attribute name="border-after-color">white</xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:attribute name="border-before-color">white</xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:attribute name="border-end-style">solid</xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:attribute name="font-family" select="$default-font"/>
                        <xsl:attribute name="padding-end">13pt</xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:attribute name="border-end-width">2pt</xsl:attribute>
                </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

		http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/Implementing-Change-bars-tp16058p38718.html

		To unsubscribe from Implementing Change bars, click here.

		NAML