From Massimo <massimo.iasev...@snai.it>
Subject Re: SVG pixel size
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 12:35:41 GMT
Thanks for the answer.

I try to better explain the problem with an attached java example.

If you run the main method you should get two png image
. svgDefImage.png that contain a 1px thin line generated with default target
resolution
. svg204Image.png that contain a 3px thin line generated with 204dpi target
resolution

According to the svg tag, both files should contain 1px thin lines.

All images is generated with the same attached fo file.

Notice that I use a custom Java2D renderer.

I forgot to mention that I am using the fop trunk version.

Thanks.
Massimo.

SVGTest.java
<http://apache-fop.1065347.n5.nabble.com/file/n38858/SVGTest.java>