From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVG pixel size
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 21:40:49 GMT

Pixel is only for monitors. If you want a 1 pixel line you don't need to
care about dpi. That only matters if you want to print. When you print a
pixel becomes a dot.

Attached is an example with a 1 pixel thick line. Of course, the
thickness you see in the monitor depends on the zoom you use. If you
open the image with Gimp and zoom in to 1600% you will see that the line
thickness corresponds, on the left scale, to 1 pixel.

Maybe you can clarify your question?