From <lars.bjer...@swedbank.se>
Subject SV: Encryption and links
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 07:09:38 GMT
@luis, I´m sorry i didn't have the possibility to respond earlier but here goes:
#1 I thought that an external provide (e.g. Bouncy Castle) was a prereq (reference to the
same documentation link as Mattias specified which seems to be copied from 1.0 docs).
#2 The FO file, the part concerning the link, looks like this:
<fo:block>
  <fo:basic-link external-destination="http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stieg_Trenter" text-decoration="underline"
color="blue">Svenska Wikipedia</fo:basic-link>
</fo:block>
which will give the desired result without encryption but will fail with encryption. It is
basically the same as Matthias´ Jira FO.

@Matthias, I looked at the Jira issue and I would say it is a perfect match of my findings
also. (I cast a vote on it).

So, I would think that this has nothing to do with the encryption implementation (i.e. Bouncy
Castle) but rather how the FOP engine generates the resulting PDF file.

Best regards
Lars