From Robert <rme...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: HTML content in XML
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 16:47:47 GMT
Hi,

If you mean that you want the content to go through to the PDF, you can use the CDATA tag:

This should allow the HTML tags into your PDF without them being parsed.

If however you mean that the <br> is not creating a new line in the PDF, then you'd
probably need to do something like parse the text content for the tags yourself and then generate
the appropriate entries when the FO is being generated to get the desired effect.

Regards,

Robert Meyer