From Chris Cartlidge <chris.cartli...@adgistics.com>
Subject Setting Up Trunk In Eclipse
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 11:38:30 GMT
Hi Guys,

I’m going to be working on a patch to add a JPEG render. However no
.project file is supplied with the trunk so I am unable to set it up in
eclipse without a lot of effort.. Anyone know if there is a .project file
somewhere?

This message and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the
addressee, you may not disseminate, distribute or copy this message and you
should destroy it and kindly notify the sender by return. All opinions and
conclusions in this message are solely those of the author and should be
understood as neither given nor endorsed by Adgistics Limited unless
specifically stated. Whilst we take reasonable precautions to ensure this
message is free of viruses, opening and using this message is at the risk
of the recipient.

Adgistics Limited: Registered in England and Wales, Company Number:
3859657, Registered Office 5 Copper Row, Tower Bridge Piazza, London SE1
2LH. Vat Registered Number: 752019256.