From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiff image - color distortion
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 23:01:01 GMT

Two questions about CMYK on the same day!

The JDK JPEG image handling functions cannot handle CMYK. If the images
include a color profile then FOP can convert the images to RGB. To get
FOP generate a PDF with images that preserve the CMYK colors you need to
use a ImageIO library like TwelveMonkeys. Get it, compile it and place
the JPEG related jar in the FOP lib directory (note that you will also
need to add some of the core jars).